This is the Kyosho Inferno NEO ST Race Spec 3.0 ReadySet 1/8 Scale Nitro Truck. The Inferno is recognized as Kyosho's flagship model, with eight World Championship titles under its belt. The updated 1/8 scale INFERNO NEO ST Race Spec 3.0 brings the dynamic racing potential of INFERNO performance DNA to stadium truck racing.
This nitro truck is mounted with the user-friendly KE25SP engine, fitted with recoil starter. Optimal balance of speed and handling is achieved through Big Bore oil shocks and unique block pattern tires that perform on any type of surface, including race circuits. With its racing chassis base, durability and reliability combine a wide scope of setting options and compatibility with performance-enhancing optional parts to tune this truck into a dynamic high-performance machine! With this Readyset package, the thrilling world of engine-powered off-road trucking is easy for everyone to enjoy.
- Readyset includes Inferno based shaft drive 4WD chassis with latest radio system layout and completed body.
- KE25SP engine is matched with premium polished muffler and manifold.
- Maintenance-friendly chassis construction has removed the use of E-rings.
- Front-Center-Rear gear differentials provide optimal power transfer to all four wheels.
- Universal swing shafts equipped on front minimize drive loss and increase crash resistance.
- Equipped with stabilizer bars on front and rear to control chassis roll through corners.
- High-degree of compatibility with parts used in the highest spec Inferno ST RR Evo.2 model.
- Compatible with Inferno series optional parts to unlock even more performance levels.
- (1) Fully assembled chassis complete with RC linkages
- (1) Pre-cut body finished with printed color scheme
- (1) Cross wrench (Large)
- (1) 17mm wheel wrench
- (1) 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- (4) 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm Hex wrenches
- (8) AA-sized batteries for receiver and transmitter
- Glow Fuel
- Engine starting tools (Fuel Bottle, Plug Heater)
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2019
Truggy will no longer start. Could be ProTek glow ignitor from ProTek kit, could be a glow plug? Who knows. Glow plug barely glows. Kyosho supports is horrid, no reply from AMain yet.
I'm looking into breaking in the engine so I can use it and start having fun with it.