The Kyosho Inferno NEO 3.0 ReadySet 1/8 Off Road Buggy is built from the DNA of 8 World Championship titles. The Inferno NEO 3.0 is ready to race almost as soon as you pull it out of the box and brings the Inferno’s glorious performance potential within reach of everyone. While excelling on racing circuits, the NEO 3.0 also runs through rough terrain like a boss with features such as the user-friendly KE21SP engine with recoil pull starter and Big Bore Shocks with the KC Cross Tires that deliver an optimal balance of performance and traction on any surface.
Based on the competition-level chassis, the NEO 3.0 promises exceptional reliability and durability plus a wide range of setting adjustments and custom performance upgrades through the huge range of optional parts available for the MP7.5 series. Experiencing the thrill of engine-powered off-road buggy racing has been made easy with the Inferno NEO 3.0!
- Just add fuel and batteries to this Readyset and let the engine-powered racing buggy fun begin!
- Equipped with four-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Universal swing shafts are standard on the front drive section and minimize drive loss and improve crash resistance.
- Gear diffs on center, front and rear ensure optimal driving force is transferred to all four wheels.
- Double disc brakes provide the stopping power needed for a large racing machine.
- Sealed radio box protects the battery and receiver from crashes, sand and dust.
Tread (F/R): 258mm/261mm
Tire (F/R): 116×44mm/116×44mm
Gear Ratio: 11.56:1
Weight: 3,400g (approx.)
Transmitter: 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Finished body complete with printed color scheme
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm L shaped hex wrenches
- 4 way Cross wrench
- 17mm wheel wrench
- Glow fuel
- (8) AA size alkaline batteries for transmitter and receiver
- Engine starting tools (fuel bottle, plug heater)
This product was added to our catalog on September 21, 2018