Kyosho Inferno NEO 2.0 Type 3 ReadySet 1/8 Buggy (Red)
World champion Inferno DNA - sure-footed stability and easy to drive with the sharp response required for competition racing
The Kyosho Inferno NEO 2.0 ReadySet offers legendary World Champion Inferno features packed into a Readyset package. Front and rear shock towers from the MP777 series create a strong and rigid mounting point for the threaded big bore shocks for excellent traction and sure footed stability on the roughest surfaces. Universal swing shafts on the front provide extra reliability under severe racing conditions, while the aerodynamic cab forward body produces stable posture through the air and reinforces its competitive edge on the track.
The proven KE21R engine with pull start is fast and easy to start, and provides an ideal balance of power, torque and stability. The Readyset is equipped with the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P R/C system and KS4031-06W servos. Multiple setting points hold fast to deliver effective performance that can be relied upon under the pressure of hard racing. With Type 3 and Type 4 color variations to choose from, the Inferno NEO 2.0 provides 1/8 off-road buggy performance, with the quality that makes Kyosho a world leader in the 1/8 scale arena.
Inferno NEO 2.0 Features:
- Evolved slim chassis with narrow side guards.
- Safe, multi-functional 2.4GHz Syncro KT231P R/C system and KS4031-06W servos are pre-installed.
- Threaded Resin Big Bore shocks with gunmetal anodized shock caps feature adjustable spring tension system.
- White 6-spoke wheels feature a aero design.
- Choose from two different color variations - Type 3 or Type 4.
- Cab forward body design produces superior aerodynamics.
- Matching wing can be bolted on to withstand plenty of punishment.
- Resin torque rods with optimal hardness and flexibility are equipped on the front/rear. Minimizes effect of sudden input while using suspension function to maintain running performance.
- KE21R engine fitted with recoil starter produces enough power for competition level performance.
- Inferno performance in a Readyset. Also great for beginners.
- Equipped and setup for racing competition.
- Updated body features latest design innovations.
- Pre-installed Syncro KT-231P R/C system.
- Front and rear shock stays from the Inferno MP777 version are included as standard. High rigidity and strength support robust running performance.
Tread (F/R): 258mm / 261mm
Tire (F/R): 116×44mm /116×44mm
Gear Ratio: 11.704:1
Weight: 3,400g approx.
R/C System: 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P
Servo: KS4031-06W x 2
- Pre-assembled chassis with R/C linkages installed
- Completed body with printed color scheme
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P R/C system installed
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm L shape hex wrench
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Needed to Complete:
- Glow fuel
- 8 x AA alkaline batteries for transmitter and receiver
- Starting tools (fuel bottle, plug heater)
This product was added to our catalog on December 3, 2015.