The Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 ReadySet 1/8 Nitro Buggy includes the DNA of the competition-level MP9 TKI4 kit model and its advanced racing technology is embodied in this Readyset. The MP9 TKI4’s long front suspension arms and 17.5° caster front hub carriers create superior cornering and sharp control. The cab forward body increases downforce, giving the TKI4 an aerodynamic performance advantage and delivers balanced cornering and optimal traction. Inclusion of the user-friendly and high torque KE21SP engine fitted with recoil starter and tuned exhaust, anyone wishing to challenge the peak of 1/8 engine buggy performance can find the perfect racing partner in this MP9 TKI4.
- Readyset contains a pre-assembled chassis and body, including everything except batteries for the transmitter/receiver and engine starting tools. Can be ready for action the same day you buy it.
- Both steering and throttle are equipped with high-torque metal geared KS5031-09MW servos.
- Precision setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends the maintenance cycle.
- Wide variety of available option parts provides extensive range for tuning on track performance.
Ground Clearance: 28mm
Wheelbase: 325mm (4 settings available by changing rear hub collar position)
Tread (F/R): 254mm (2 front settings and 3 rear settings available)
Tire (F/R): 116 x 44mm
Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
Weight: 3,370g approx.
Engine: KE21SP (recoil starter installed/rear exhaust)
- Factory assembled chassis installed with R/C system
- Printed pre-cut body complete with decals
- Pre-installed KE21SP engine with rear exhaust
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm Hex wrenches
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm Wheel wrench
Needed to Complete:
- AA x 8 alkaline batteries for transmitter and receiver
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, Plug heater)
This product was added to our catalog on October 18, 2018