Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3 T1 ReadySet 1/8 Nitro Buggy w/2.4GHz Radio & KE21R Engine
This is the Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3 T1 ReadySet 1/8 Scale Off-Road Nitro Buggy, with an included Syncro 2.4GHz Radio System and KE21R .21 Pull-Start Nitro Engine. The TK13 is the most advanced version of the 1/8 INFERNO racing buggy. Performance that delivered an unrivaled record of 8 World Championship victories is now at your fingertips with this great value Readyset package that challenges the rule that high-end models can only be for expert-level drivers.
Out of the box the TKI3 T1 ReadySet is professionally pre-assembled; even the engine is installed and fitted with a recoil pull-starter so a separate engine starter is not required. The pre-installed 2.4GHz R/C system includes an LCD screen that allows precision setting adjustments to be easily managed. This machine is ready to race and win straight out of the box at a great value price. Until now, the performance and reliability of advanced high-end models were suitable as introductory models, but the price was always too high. Now this model can be recommend to beginners for the best possible start to model racing.
How was the cost reduced? Machine cutting was replaced with punching in the manufacturing process, which delivers the same strength and function but at a much lower cost. More than 60% of components are manufactured in Japan to maintain the high quality standard. Nearly all parts for the INFERNO MP9 are compatible so the machine can even be transformed into the original MP9 version. Let this INFERNO MP9 TK13 T1 Readyset open a new world of exhilarating off-road excitement!
- Body: Vivid colorful design is printed on the body, which is pre-cut and ready to be mounted on the chassis.
- Rear Hubs: Updated design of the aluminum rear hubs effectively realizes shorter suspension arms to deliver reactive leg movement for traction efficiency.
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands. Features full setting functionality and is compatible with future technological development.
- Better CG: Battery box positions the receiver battery near the center. Supports mass concentration around the CG for improved control.
- Receiver: Includes 2.4GHz receiver that delivers stable control response and easy frequency band management. Features failsafe function that automatically slows the car down if signal is lost.
- Shocks: Aluminum big bore oil shocks feature dial adjustment of spring tension and chassis height.
- Engine: High power KE21R engine equipped with easy to handle recoil starter. Includes polished tuned muffler.
- Servo: High Torque type waterproof servo
- Bearings: Full ball bearing specifications use 20 bearings through the drive train.
- Strongest version yet of the 8 world championship winning Inferno.
- Factory assembled Readyset includes everything except fuel, batteries for transmitter and starting tools.
- Includes polished tuned muffler.
- Equipped with high speed & high torque servos.
- Original Inferno design shaft drive 3 diff full time 4WD chassis.
- Setting adjustments: wheelbase, tread, roll centre, caster angle, toe angle, and camber change ratio.
- Efficient heat sink brake disk and center diff with increased case capacity deliver stable control through to the end of the race.
- Bushings replace E-rings in the suspension structure to rationalize the setting and maintenance order.
- Mudguards prevent dirt entering the drive shaft or the wheels.
- Concave area on the side guards is compatible with the thickness of magic tape so body also prevents dirt entering the chassis.
- Stable fuel supply is delivered from fuel tank with easy hook cap.
- Uses stylish and secure hex screws on all parts.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends maintenance cycle.
Chassis Type: Full Time 4WD with 3 diff shaft drive
Wheelbase: 325mm (4 settings with rear hub collar position)
Tread (F/R): 254mm (change bushes for 3 rear and 2 front settings)
Tire(F/R): Micro Square Pin Type : 116 x 44mm (both F/R)
Gear Ratio: 11.7：1
Weight: 3,370g approx.
Engine: KE21R (recoil starter installed / rear exhaust)
- Factory assembled chassis installed with R/C system
- Printed pre-cut body complete with coloring
- Pre-installed KE21R engine with rear exhaust
- Polished tuned muffler
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- 1.5, 2 & 2.5mm Hexagonal wrench
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm Wheel wrench
Needed To Complete:
- (8) "AAA" Alkaline batteries (for transmitter)
- Fuel Bottle
- Glow Igniter
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2015.