The Kyosho Inferno GT2 Race Spec Audi R8 LMS is powered by the fuel-efficient and user-friendly KE25 engine. This popular 1/8 scale GT machine has been tuned for even greater performance, with the ability to achieve speeds over 40mph (70km/h). While keeping all the main chassis components unchanged, the adoption of the forward CG type radio box from the MP9 uses optimal weight balance to increase grip and improve overall handling. With aluminum parts anodized in Kyosho’s signature gun metal, the GT2 presents a formidable racing image.
The included Syncro 2.4GHz KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and features LCD screen, jog dials, model selection (up to 15), endpoint adjustment, dual-rate and exponential settings. KS5031-09MW metal gear servos deliver both high-torque and high-speed for superior control. Packaged as a Readyset, you can enjoy the power and performance of this big machine as soon as you buy it.
- Front center gravity type radio box improves running stability and safety.
- Includes Syncro KT-331P transmitter that allows precision setting adjustments.
- Equipped with high torque KS5031-09MW metal-geared servo.
- Equipped with resin chassis stiffeners as standard.
- High-power output combination of KE25 engine + polished muffler + manifold.
- 3PC clutch included as standard.
- Long wheelbase contributes to excellent running stability and improved scale feel.
- Features dual disc brake system that delivers high fade resistance.
- Setting alignment can be adjusted with turnbuckle upper arms and tie rods.
- 150cc fuel tank delivers long run times.
- 34mm small flywheel realizes sharp throttle response.
- Features spiral type ring & pinion gear on front/rear diff.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 18 on drive train and 2 on clutch bell.
Tread (F/R): 262mm/265mm
Tire (F/R): 97mm × 40mm
Gear Ratio: 1st 10.14:1, 2nd 7.90:1
Weight: 3,650g (approx.)
R/C System: KT-331P 2.4GhZ w/KR331 receive
- Pre-assembled chassis installed with 2-ch, 2-servo R/C system and pre-set control linkages.
- Pre-painted factory assembled body with decals applied.
- Installed KE25 rear exhaust engine.
- Installed polished tuned muffler.
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter.
- Hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm.
- Cross wrench (large) and 17mm wheel wrench.
- (8) AA batteries for transmitter (4) and receiver (4)
- Engine starting tools (fuel bottle, plug heater)
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2017
Good quality kit and the engine is powerful