Kyosho Hang On Racer Honda NSR500 Electric 1/8 Motorcycle Kit
Kyosho Hang On Racer models are the only electric R/C bike with a rider figure than leans through corners!
The Kyosho Hang on Racer is still as popular as ever. The S.D.S.S (semi direct steering system) delivers high performance fully independent motion with the rider figure incorporating 13 different articulating joints so it hangs on to the bike as it leans into corners. The result is driving performance just like a real motorcycle that is easy enough for anyone to control.
Each section of the bike is designed with an incredible level of scale detail. From the body cowl, inverted front fork suspension, brake disk & calipers, wheels, drive chain, sprocket and asymmetrical swing arm - this is an RC model that is packed full of realism that makes it worthy of display. However, as only a few parts are used in construction, even beginners can enjoy the satisfaction of the assembly that only takes a short time to complete. Dive deep into the fascinating realm of R/C electric motorcycles like never before and discover the pure enjoyment of building, displaying and driving your own Hanging On Racer.
- Recreation of the Honda NSR500 that competed in the 1991 Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix (WGP) 500cc class
- Features chain drive system incorporating sprocket and mini chain, similar to a real motorbike.
- Includes Le Mans DM20 motor with moderate power and easy control characteristics.
- Unique S.D.S.S enables full bank cornering.
- Twin tube style mainframe optimizes space utilization with air-cooling.
- Inverted front fork suspension.
- Rear suspension uses asymmetrical swing arm with mono-shock friction damper.
Tire (F/R): 78×18mm/86×23mm
Gear Ratio: 13.80:1-19.30:1
Weight: 750g (approx.)
Motor: Le Mans DM20
- Unassembled chassis kit
- Pinion gear (10T, 12T, 14T)
- Cross wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- 2 channel R/C system
- Battery for model (7.2V-1600mAh Ni-MH recommended)
- (1) servo (L32 x W16 x H31.5 max.)
- (1) ESC (L34×W24×H14mm max.)
- Batteries for transmitter
- Battery charger
- Charger Adapter
- Paint and paintbrush
This product was added to our catalog on September 5, 2017.