The Kyosho FW06 GP Mercedes AMG GT3 ReadySet 1/10 Nitro Touring Car is a user-friendly platform that offers mild control response, making the FW-06 a great introduction to GP touring cars. 2-speed automatic transmission combines with the high-power KE15SP engine to make full use of the power band and maximize performance from KYOSHO's proven shaft-driven 4WD chassis. With the same rear suspension as the World Champion V-ONE RRR with setting options and maintenance-friendly features only available on the latest racing machines, the FW-06 chassis also meets the demands of expert-level drivers. All this performance is packed into a fully-assembled Readyset.
Equipped with the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter, finding an open frequency is a problem of the past. In addition to the dual-rate function, the KT-231P+ also features a failsafe function that automatically reduces the throttle if radio signal is interrupted *check setting before first run*. Simply switch the power on and you can be on the track and clocking race-winning times straight away.
- Equipped with KE15SP engine with slide carburetor fitted with slow idle adjustment.
- Universal swing shafts included on front.
- Turnbuckle tie-rods used for steering rod and rear upper arms for adjustable alignment.
- KYOSHO's proven center-shaft drive 4WD provides light control response.
- Disk brakes deliver reliable and responsive braking control.
- Unique compact recoil starter starts the engine with a few pulls of the starter cord.
- Equipped with a total of 22 ball bearings for highly-efficient, full-bearing specification.
- Fitted with tuned muffler.
- High-grip rubber tires with inner sponge supports are pre-mounted.
- Compatible with many FW-05 parts. *Not compatible with some parts*.
- Equipped with Front and Rear light buckets compatible with optional KYO97054 LED Light unit (not included). By installing the LED light unit, scale realism is improved.
Height: 123mm (approx.)
Ground Clearance: 5mm
Tread (F/R): 176mm
Tire (F/R): 66x25mm
Gear Ratio: 7.47 / 5.44:1
Weight: 1,800g (approx.)
Engine: KE15SP with recoil starter
- Fully-assembled chassis complete with pre-set control linkages
- Installed KE15SP engine with recoil starter
- Special manifold and tuned muffler
- Finished pre-cut, pre-painted body
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA batteries for radio system
- Fuel bottle
- Plug heater
This product was added to our catalog on September 23, 2020