This is the Kyosho Fazer VE Porsche 918 Spyder "Weissach" ReadySet 1/10 Electric Touring Car. The arrival of the PureTen EP FAZER VE 4WD heralds a new era in 1/10 EP shaft-driven touring car category with its specially designed slim yet robust bathtub main chassis that supports a drive train with metal gear differentials sealed in an airtight transmission box. The single-structure left/right lower suspension arms and pivot pins produce the durability and crash-resistance to sustain the intense training required by beginners and aggressive racing of more experienced drivers.
Maintenance-friendly features include the motor mount that can be removed with just three bolts and allows straightforward adjustment of gear backlash through the eccentric cam. The user-friendly design of the EP FAZER VE 4WD also features fixed camber and caster angles on the suspension. Compatible with 200mm bodies, the breathtaking lineup of touring car styles available will make your EP FAZER VE 4WD a scale racing machine you will be proud of. The mild control characteristics and responsive maneuverability of a shaft-driven 4WD machine produces the awesome racing battle power of the PureTen EP FAZER VE 4WD for you to enjoy the full experience of R/C racing.
- Low center for gravity design realizes superior maneuverability.
- Sealed receiver box protects receiver from dust and dirt.
- High response & high torque waterproof KS204WP servo pre-installed.
- Extra set of drift tires! Twice the fun factor!!
- Includes waterproof Team Orion R10 ONE speed controller.
- Includes waterproof Team Orion NEON ONE brushless motor. (KV-2400)
- Stylish FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system featuring dual rate function is pre-installed. Also features 4-channel receiver, providing scope for future development.
- Team Orion 1800Mah NiMH battery and wall charger are included.
- Fully Assembled Chassis
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission delivers excellent reliability for road racing performance.
- Fixed length suspension arms eliminate the need for camber, caster and toe-in (front) adjustment.
Tread (F/R): 174mm / 174mm
Tire (F/R): Φ68.5mm × 26mm / Φ68.5mm × 26mm
Gear Ratio: 6.34：1
Weight: 1,700g (approx.)
Motor: Orion NEON ONE brushless motor. (KV-2400)
R/C System: Syncro KT-200
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied (with large wing)
- Syncro KT-200 transmitter
- Team Orion 1800Mah NiMH battery and wall charger are included
- Hex wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2014