Kyosho DBX VE 2.0 Ready Set 1/10th 4WD Electric Off Road Buggy
The Kyosho DBX VE 2.0 Ready Set blends 1/10 scale convenience with with 1/8 scale performance. The well equipped chassis features gun metal anodized aluminum parts and Team ORION power for the perfect combination of durability and speed. 1/8 scale size tires and long wheelbase with wide tread provide the stability necessary to extract the full potential of the brushless system in any condition.
Precision control is available thanks to the included 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter and high torque KS4031-06W steering servo. Throttle end-point adjustment and steering dual-rate adjustment can be set to suit a wide variety of driving styles with a linear feel that is perfect for high performance applications. In addition to superior control, the DBX VE 2.0 is equipped with a colorful printed body with white motif and high-vis neon yellow wheels that light up the track.
- Combines the simplicity of 1/10 scale with the performance of 1/8 scale
- Gun metallic anodized aluminum parts look great
- Compatible with a wide variety of 1/8 buggy tires and wheels
- Features high-torque waterproof servo for superior control
- Servo saver to protect servo from impact
- Team Orion VORTEX R10 Sports features auto-cut function when overheating or low voltage
- Large size center shaft and swing shafts on each wheel deliver high rigidity and strength
- Precision setting of chassis height, camber, tread and toe angle can be made
- Gear ratio optimized for 1/8 racing buggy wheels & tires
Tread (F/R): 246mm/246mm
Tire (F/R): F115 x 45mm/ F115 x 45mm
Gear Ratio: 8.87 : 1
First reduction: 2.88 (46T/16T)
Second reduction: 3.08 (450T/13T)
Weight: 2,370g approx.
Motor: Team ORION VORTEX 10 EVO
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed RC linkages
- Completed body is pre-painted with decals attached
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team Orion VORTEX 10 EVO brushless motor installed
- Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC installed
- Hexagonal wrench 3-types (2.0, 2.5, 5,0mm)
- Cross wrench
- 7.2V for chassis (recommended NiMH battery)
- Battery charger for chassis battery
- AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Tools for maintenance (large and small Phillips head screw driver)
This product was added to our catalog on April 7, 2017.