DRONE RACER glides above the ground with a pistol-grip transmitter control.
Unlike existing drones that are difficult to control, the sensational DRONE RACER is controlled like an R/C car with a pistol-grip transmitter. Takeoff and auto-hover with one-touch control using ultrasonic sensors that remove the frustration of learning complicated flying techniques. Intermediate and Beginner mode speed settings (Easy mode / Active mode) are available so you can experience the fun of drone flying at your own pace.
Having created much news with developments such as the ‘zecOO’ electric bike, Toyota’s ‘Camatte’ and ‘Setsuna’ concept cars and the Daihatsu ‘COPEN’, Kyosho enlisted the talents of Mr. Kota Nezu of znugdesign. Based on a “futuristic racing buggy” theme, Mr. Nezu focused his design on ergonomics and auto-engineering to create the simple surface ‘b-pod’ body design for the DRONE RACER. The aptly named ‘pod’ reflects the rounded cocoon-like form in a new-look for DRONE RACER.
- Body design of the 6th DRONE RACER Series model, lead by znugdesign’s Mr. Kota Nezu
- Futuristic cockpit includes driver to create a racy style.
- Rear of the chassis features red LED tail lights with sharp-looking edge lighting.
- Front features white LED light with light diffusing seal.
- Propeller guards equipped with side panels for greater visual appeal.
Length: 302mm (with guard)
Width: 300mm (with guard)
Gear Ratio: 5 : 1
Weight: 130g approx.
Motor: 8.5mm coreless
Battery: 3.7V-1000mAh LiPo
Propeller: D5 X P4
Flight Time: 10 min. approx.
Charging Time: 1-2 hours (Depending on USB power output)
Max Speed: 30km/h approx. (stock) 34.5km/h approx.(with 20° prop angle)
- 2.4GHz Transmitter KT-231P+
- USB auto cut charger
- Pinion gear replacement tool (combination binding stick)
- 3.7V-1000mAh Li-Po battery
- Arm holders (10°, 20°)
- USB cable
- Spare propellers (for one drone)
- Quick start guide and Instruction manual
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- Computer with USB port (for charging) or USB power charger (if output is more than 2A, full charge can be complete within one hour)
This product was added to our catalog on September 11, 2017