Kyosho A6M5 Zero GP50 ARF Electric Airplane (1400mm)
The Kyosho A6M5 Zero GP50 ARF Electric Airplane is manufactured using a complex process to produce the lightweight and rigid balsa ribbed main & tail wings and fuselage to ensure superior flying performance and exceptional scale appearance. As a beautifully finished, fully equipped scale model airplane, the Zero Model 52 is ideal for advanced pilots and intermediate level flyers wanting to launch into realistic scale flight. The printed Toughlon covering is highly durable, wrinkle and sag resistant, and recreates the Zero’s defining dark green and gray color finish in the highest quality. Split flaps and retracts with oleo legs not only deliver effective speed control and lift during takeoff and landing, but also recreate the movement of the original airplane. This semi-assembled ARF model is able to be completed by anyone and is easy to fly with a quality finish that will excite the most avid collectors of scale model aircraft.
Playing its crucial role as the Japanese Navy’s main fighter, the Zero Fighter Model 52 joined the battle in the pacific theatre with its improved airspeed and reinforcements to counter the high speed of the American fighters from the middle of WWII through to the end.
This radio control model is not a toy!
Safe flying is not possible without correct assembly, proper maintenance and careful selection of flying location. Safe operation of this model is your responsibility, so please take necessary precautions to avoid any property damage or personal injury. Beginner flyers should never fly alone.
- ARF kit features light weight, high-rigidity balsa rib fuselage, main and tail wings.
- Experience realistic scale airplane flight a handy-size 50 class engine.
- Includes retractable undercarriage incorporating suspension with coil spring.
- Equipped with split flaps that provide effective control during landing and takeoff.
- Sag-resistant color printed Toughlon produces exquisite finish.
- Features pilot figure and stereoscopic instrument panel.
- Includes fuel tank, silicone tube, scale spinner and linkage parts set.
Weight: 3,100g approx. (with 4st 56 engine installed)
Engine: 4 Cycle 56-62, or 2 Cycle 46-55(sold separately)
Wing Area: 36.8dm2
Wing Load: 84.2g/dm2 approx.
Wing Type: Original semi-symmetrical
R/C System: 6ch 8 servo (sold separately)
Propeller: D11×P6-D13×P7 (sold separately)
Fuel Tank: 290cc
- Assembled fuselage covered in printed film
- Linkage parts set
- Engine mount
- Motor mount (use when converting to electric motor power)
- Fuel tank and tubing
- Scale spinner
- 6ch R/C system for airplanes (7 x servos + 1 servo for retracts)
- Batteries for transmitter and receiver
- 2 Cycle 46-55 or 4 Cycle 56-62 engine
- Glow fuel for airplanes
- Engine starting tools (plug heater, starter, starter battery, battery charger)
- D11×P6-D13×P7 propeller
- 2 x 200mm Y shaped (split) extension cords for aileron and flap servos
- 2 x 300mm extension cords for aileron servos
- 3 x 100mm extension cords for retracts servo, aileron and flap
- Nylon stopper
- Sponge sheet
- Weight for adjusting center of gravity
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2018.