Kyosho 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Fazer VEi ReadySet w/dDrive (Black)
2015 Challenger Hellcat - Orion dDrive brushless power
The Kyosho 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat VEi combines aggressive Challenger Hellcat styling, with the proven PureTen EP FAZER chassis. The bathtub main chassis supports an ultra reliable shaft driven 4wd drive train with metal gear differentials that are sealed in an airtight transmission box. The incredibly durable and high performance suspension will stand up to the intense training of beginners, yet the handling characteristics are aggressive enough to be appreciated by experienced drivers as well.
Maintenance-friendly features of the EP FAZER 4WD include a motor mount that can be removed with just three bolts, with easy pinion gear adjustment using an eccentric cam design. The user-friendly design also features fixed camber and caster angles on the suspension. Compatible with 200mm size bodies, its easy to change the look of your car. The mild control characteristics and responsive maneuverability of a shaft-driven 4WD machine produces the awesome racing battle power of the PureTen EP FAZER 4WD for you to enjoy the fun of R/C.
Kyosho 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat VEi Features:
- ORION dDRIVE 2700KV One-piece brushless ESC and motor system delivers quick acceleration and high speeds, one button adjustment, heat protection and low battery protection
- Low center of gravity design for superior maneuverability
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter 2.4GHz system automatically manages frequency bands
- Team Orion 7.2V-1800mA NiMH battery and AC charger included
- High response & high torque waterproof KS4081-04W servo included
- Extra set of drift tires included - Twice the fun!
- Full bearings deliver high efficiency performance (17 included)
- Fully Assembled Chassis
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied
- Sealed differential and transmission delivers the reliability for rough road racing performance
- Fixed length suspension arms eliminate the need for camber, caster and toe-in (front) adjustment
Ground Clearance: 10mm approx.
Tread (F/R): 174mm / 174mm
Tire (F/R): F68.5mm×26mm
Gear Ratio: 6.34:1
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied (with large wing)
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Hex wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
- Team Orion 1800mah NiMH battery and AC charger
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on January 6, 2016.