Kyosho 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6 Fazer VEi ReadySet w/dDrive (Cranberry Red)
The Kyosho 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6 Fazer VEi adds one of the iconic American muscle cars to Kyosho's popular Fazer VEi line of brushless-powered, hobby-grade RC cars! Available in two of the most popular colors for the Chevelle, Cranberry Red and Phantom Blue, this machine has many of the features of the full size car, and better in some cases! It comes completely factory assembled, and it’s ready to roll as soon as you charge the battery and add four AA alkaline batteries are installed in the transmitter. This car features scale speed an acceleration that exceeds that of the real car, combined with the stunning lines of the 70 Chevelle body. The super scale body is factory-painted, and includes chrome plated bumpers and rear view mirrors for an incredibly realistic look.
The Fazer VEi is built for enthusiasts with beginner to intermediate skill levels. It features a hobby-grade chassis that is durable, customizable, and can be modified for any level of performance. Modern 4-wheel independent suspension soaks up the bumps with the assistance of oil-dampened coil-over shocks. Industry-standard 12mm hubs are use to fit the wheels, which makes the Fazer compatible with hundreds of types of wheels and tires made for cars of this scale. Ball bearings support the entire drive system, ensuring that the Chevelle runs as smooth and efficiently as possible. The Fazer also features a 4WD drivetrain to bridge the reality gap between the full size car and the RC version. The power-to-weight ratio of the RC version is considerably higher than that of the real car, and as a result, a 2WD version of the car would be very difficult to control. The 4WD system handles almost everything you can throw at it, and then some. It’s even ready for optional high power motors and ESCs, when you think you are ready to handle it.
The Fazer VEi includes the Team Orion dDrive. This is an integrated power system that enhances the output of the 4-pole brushless motor by installing the Electronic Speed Controller inside the motor. By eliminated the wires that normally connect a standard motor to an external speed controller, it reduces resistance, which in turn increases power and efficiency. The entire package is powered by the included Team Orion 1800mAh Ni-Mh battery (with a basic AC wall charger), but the dDrive system can handle high capacity Li-Po batteries for longer run time and noticeably increased performance.
- Chassis is fully factory assembled with a painted, trimmed and mounted body.
- Syncro KT-231P 2.4 GHz radio system is included with a high-performance waterproof steering servo.
- Sealed differentials and transmission delivers reliability and performance.
- High performance 4-pole Team Orion Vortex dDrive system (Equivalent to 3000KV conventional motor)
- Compatible with 2S LiPo batteries and pre-wired with a Super Connector.
- Water-proof power system.
- Aluminum motor/ESC case provides efficient cooling
- Fully proportional steering and throttle control. No “steps” in the controls or “choppy” movement.
- Overheat protection and battery low voltage cut-off systems.
- 1970 Chevy Chevelle body officially licensed by General Motors.
- New "true-to-scale" body with detailed molded parts like front and rear grills, side mirrors, fuel cap, etc.
- Designed to use an optional LED light set for the most realistic action at cruise night!
- Includes Team Orion 1800NiMh Battery pack and Kyosho wall charger
- Features a longer wheelbase for more stability and improved scale appearance.
- Onboard receiver is protected from dust and debris.
Length: 19.3 in. (489mm)
Width: 8.2 (207mm)
Height: 5.4 in. (138mm)
Wheelbase: 10.8 in. (274mm)
Tread (F/R): 6.9 in. (174mm)
Tire Width: 1 in. (26mm)
Tire Diameter: 2.7 in. (68.5mm)
Weight Approx: 3.75 lbs. (1700g)
Gear Ratio: 6.34:1
- Factory assembled chassis
- Painted, trimmed and mounted body
- Syncro KT-231P 2.4 GHz radio transmitter
- Team Orion 1800 mAh Ni-MH battery pack
- AC wall charger with international plug adapters (Do NOT use for Li-Po batteries)
- Four (4) AA-size alkaline batteries for the radio transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2017.