The KO Propo EX-RR 2.4GHz Radio System is KO's high end system developed to provide a sharpened control feel as the primary goal. That feeling of connection is the most important aspect of the driving experience.
- If you use Li-fe, Li-po, you must use with the optional KO Propo unit (Battery stand Unit).
- This products does not include the Manual in the package. Please download manual from the resources tab above.
- Improved Direct Throttle Feeling: The redesigned throttle unit improves the feel of the throttle by lengthening the throttle trigger and operational angle. In order to not influence the operational angle, the distance to the finger from the angular sensor has created a more direct feeling while maintaining a compact and comfortable size. This linear feeling allows for a smoother and quicker reaction with input on the throttle and brake.
- Spring Tension Adjustment: Trigger spring tension is a personal preference and the trigger unit provides a spring tension adjustment with a screw. This allows for a stronger or softer spring tension according to personal preference.
- Long Life Angle Sensor: The long life period of the angle sensorís smoothness does not change. The angle sensor used has proven to give a precise signal and proven durability. Because the signal is very precise, delicate movements are very fluid. The durability of the sensor has shown an improvement of 100 times over the past sensor used. Small operation feeling of the fingertip translates into a smooth and linear output to an ESC and servo.
- Smoother Steering Unit: The included spring in the extension unit has been modified to a soft spring for more consistent tension. The previous spring used was a progressive spring that becomes stiffer as the wheel angle increased. The softer spring provides a linear stiffness as the wheel angle increases. Since the spring tension can be adjusted, you can set the spring tension to your personal preference.
- Small Diameter Wheel: The operation feel improves with the smaller aluminum wheel. Multiple wheel sizes were tested during development and the best wheel diameter was chosen. Being a little smaller than the previous wheel improves reaction of the car. The diameter of the aluminum wheel is 2mm smaller and the weight is the same as a plastic wheel. Therefore, it has the rigidity of aluminum but a lighter operation feel.
- Improved Wheel Foam: The sponge material has been changed to improve the feel. The increased comfort makes it easier to control the wheel during a long race.
- Rollout Calculator Function: FUNCTION>SYSTEM>CALC This function has been added to the calculator in the EX-2. Put Tire Diameter in the calculator, and the rollout (Car movement distant per one motor rotation) is automatically calculated. This is useful for changing gearing in a direct drive car.
- Push Control: THROTTLE>(PAGE2)>PUSH A motor that has a strong magnetic force will add a braking effect when the throttle is released and will make a car stall in the corner. Setting the amount of forward input to remain on the throttle as the trigger returns to neutral can be adjusted. This is effective for F1, WorldGT and 1/12 category of cars whose gear ratio is small.
- English & Japanese Language Configuration: FUNCTION>SYSTEM>CONFIG You can change language in the display from Japanese and English. Selecting the display language that you prefer to use.
- Various Performance Functions:
- Individual response settings for the steering and throttle (Feel setting menu)
- Display RF mode (FH-G/ FH-F /MzMHS G/MzMHS F)
- 2 way setting point in the Steering Speed
- 3 way Setting point in the Throttle Speed
- Full acceleration settings
- Full ABS Settings
- Balance L/R added in the Steering override
- Add User timer
- 40 model memory
- Stylish Look: Master unit and Grip Panel have carbon fiber printing. Some screws used are aluminum for weight reduction and the updated steering wheel is aluminum.
- Two KR-415FHD Included: This package includes two KR-415FHD receivers in one package to deliver precise reception and reliability. These are also compatible with HCS operation.
Weight: 536g (not included battery)
Battery: RO3/AAA/UM4 battery x 4
Using time: 4 or 5 hours (with alkaline battery)
Channels: 4 channels
Model memory: 40
Other Compatible receivers: KR-413FH, KR-241FH, KR-211FH, KR-212FHG
- (1) Master Unit EX-RR
- (1) LCD Xpansion Unit EX-104S
- (1) Aluminum Steering Wheel 3
- (1) Drop down Extension Unit (Included soft spring)
- (1) Expert Grip Unit2 (right)
- (1) Normal stand
- (2) KR-415FHD
- (1) RX mode selector
This product was added to our catalog on May 9, 2017