The KO Propo EX-2 KIY "Select" Radio System includes a KR-413FH Receiver to deliver the same response as the EX-1 KIY. Featuring KO's patented K.I.Y. sytem, the EX-2 KIY allows you to add optional modular components so that the transmitter ergonomics fit you perfectly. It is compatible with EX-1 K.I.Y. accessories, and includes the 80559 LCD Expansion Unit EXP-104, 10546 Battery Stand Unit for KIY and 10549 Drop Extension Unit.
- Utilizing KO's US Patented K.I.Y. system for modular components.
- 2.7inch LCD display for easy navigation.
- LCD screen can be rotated 90 degrees for personal viewing preference.
- Basic Grip Unit without ET4/ET5 buttons.
- Dual signal outputs for KO's FHSS system and Kyosho's MHS Mini-Z.
- Using the K.I.Y. system allows for upgrades later without purchasing an entirely new system.
- EX-1 K.I.Y. optional accessories can be used with the EX-2.
Master Unit: 80557 EX-2 w/ 80559 LCD Expansion Unit EXP-104
Steering Unit: 10549 Drop Extension Unit for KIY
Grip Unit: Basic Grip Unit / 10546 Battery Stand Unit for KIY
Operating system: steering wheel & throttle trigger
Number of channels: 4
Transmit frequency band: 2.4GHz
Neutral pulse: 1.5msec
Power source: 2S LiFE or 2S LiPO
Current consumption: 150mA
This product was added to our catalog on October 3, 2016