KO’s EX-2 is an intermediate level transmitter that benefits from KO’s Patented K.I.Y. system. The EX-2 is a 4 channel system with a variety of pro level features and functions at a price that puts KO quality within the reach of the masses.
The lightweight transmitter design comes in at a scant 507 grams (excluding batteries). The LCD screen can be set in one of two positions, and an adjustable trigger allows for greater comfort and personalization. EX-1 K.I.Y. steering units, grip units are compatible with this system and users can later upgrade to the EX-1 K.I.Y. system by only purchasing the EX-1 K.I.Y. master unit. System includes the KR-241FH 4 channel receiver.
- High performance CPU & 2.7" LCD: Using a similar CPU to the EX-1 provides a super linear and fast response. Each menu is displayed like an icon to make it easy to search and the menu tree is useful for setting your vehicle.
- 90 Degrees Conversion LCD Positions: The LCD screen can be placed in two directions for a preferred viewing position.
- Compact and Light Weight Master Unit: The Master Unit is lighter and the renewed design achieves a new weight balance. The EX-2 is very compact and light weight making it very useful for your use.
- Trigger Position Adjustable 3D trigger: Using KO's unique 3D trigger and trigger position adjustment allows for comfort for all hand and finger sizes.
- EX-2 Short Antenna: The short antenna design reduces obstructions and performance offered is very linear and connected to the system.
- K.I.Y Option Parts Compatible: Utilizing the Patented K.I.Y system allows for Steering Units, Grip Units, Battery Stand and Grip Pads to be used with the EX-2 as upgrades to your system.
Steering Unit: 10506 Steering Unit EX-1
Grip Unit: Basic Grip Unit
Operating system: steering wheel & throttle trigger
Number of channels: 4
Transmit frequency band: 2.4GHz
Neutral pulse: 1.5msec
Power source: RO3/AAA/UM4 battery x 4, or 4 cell battery pack (not included)
Current consumption: 150mA
This product was added to our catalog on August 14, 2015