KO Propo EX-10 Eurus D.D.S 2.4GHz Radio System w/KR409S Receiver
This is the KO Propo EX-10 Eurus 2.4GHz D.D.S Spread Spectrum Radio System
with an included KR409S Receiver. The EX-10 Eurus 4-channel radio features some of the same classic features as the Helios series radio, but its new CPU processor allows for speeds that are faster and incorporates the new DDS (Direct Digital System). The ease of navigation with the new menu system allows for you to jump into either Model Selection, Steering Functions, Throttle Functions or operational settings. Other features include 40 model memory, channel mixing, 2-5 position for the 3rd & 4th channels, duel rate override, neutral brake setting, 3-D trigger for more comfort, new lower profile harder steering sponge, decrease angle spacer for steering mechanical throw adjustment, new steering rocker system for smooth steering action, module recognition and more.
The EX-10 Helios took the transmitter functionality to new heights with comfort and PC integration, but the EX-10 Eurus brings the new era of the direct digital system to you with more ergonomics and functionality. EX-10 Helios options will work with the EX-10 Eurus.
NOTE: *Using the Direct Digital System (RF-902S module) requires the use of digital servos. Compatibility chart can be found here.
- Steering Functions: Trim / Travel / Balance / Sub Trim / Trim Rate / Speed / Punch / Curve / Reverse / Dual Rate
- Throttle Functions: Trim / High Point / Brake / Sub Trim / Trim Rate / Speed / Punch / Curve / Reverse / Neutral Brake / Auto Start / ABS / Acceleration / Idling
- Model Menu: Model Select / Model Name / Model Copy / Model Reset / Data Pack Format
- Option Menu: 3CH 4CH / Response / Input / Set Up / Volume Adjust / Auto Repeat / Power Alarm / Display / LED / Contrast / Backlight / Title / Intelligent Recognition Module / Buzzer / Custom Tone / Stopwatch / Down Timer
- New CPU Allows for DDS: The new CPU coupled with the new RF-902S module allows for the use of the new direct digital system (DDS) for faster response times and module recognition.
- 3D Adjustable Trigger: KO's 3D trigger innovation allows for moving the brake trigger. Fingers of different sizes and operation now have more comfort.
- New Menu for Easier Navigation: The new software allows for you to jump into the model menu, steering, throttle or operation functions quickly with trying to remember the order of where the function is placed in the software.
- New Steering Foam & Rocker System: The new low profile steering foam and new steering rocker system adds better comfort and feeling.
- Optional Color Grips & Larger Grip (Not Included): You can personalize your Eurus with colored grips (available in red #16121 and blue #16129). Or if you are looking for a larger grip this is available also (only in dark gray #16132).
- Optional Setting Module (Not Included): Use the setting module to set your ICS compatible products via your Tx. (setting card & ICS compatible product sold separately)
- Optional Multi Angle Wheel Extension (Not Included): During an endurance race or even a short race, the balance and weight of the transmitter are important factors so that you do not think of the transmitter in your hand. The EX-10 Helios has achieved this. Changing the CG of the transmitter can change the way you feel while driving your car. This is one of the design concepts and the proof is in the feedback. Item # 17004
This product was added to our catalog on May 25, 2010.