KO Propo EX-1 KIY V2 Concept 2.4GHz FHSS Radio System w/KR-411FH Micro Receiver
This is the KO Propo EX-1 KIY V2 Concept 2.4GHz FHSS Radio System. KO PROPO introduces the Kustomize It Yourself (K.I.Y.) interchangeable transmitter system. The concept of the K.I.Y. brings simplicity to customizing and upgrading within a modular system. The transmitter is composed of 3 modular units: Steering, Throttle and Master units. The three separate modular units can be put together easily, with no screws required! Just push the safety lock of the joint, pull the lever and pull or push to insert or remove the modular unit. Ití s that simple! You can use the K.I.Y. to unlock your next system and bring more enjoyment to your hobby.
The included KR-411FH is a four channel micro receiver using KO's Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum system that is compatible with the RF-903FH or RF-904FH modules.
Version 2 changes:
- Version 2 is a software improvement for response and linear feeling.
- Conventional response increased 5%. Transition from moving the steering back/forth quickly and small movements have been improved.
- Motion feeling has been enhanced. Improvement for human interface for a more natural feeling but still maintaining a faster feeling.
- Version 2 Master Units (FHSS & ASF) are compatible with current Grip and Steering Units.
- External plastic case is the same as previous version, just software and PC board have been changed.
EX-1 KIY Features:
- 2.4GHz FHSS: The FHSS system which is used has a foldable and removable antenna for storage. The improved system increases the reliability and removes error for communication failures. The corresponding receiver used is the KR-411FH, which is the same receiver used by our other FHSS systems.
- High Performance CPU & 2.7inch LCD: Adopting a new CPU that is 20% faster then the previous system. The 12bit processor inside this master unit allows for quick data processing and securely performing delicate control. The large size LCD allows for various function configurations at a quick glance.
- Adjustable Trigger Position & 3D Trigger: The position of the trigger can be adjusted (forward or back) to your preference in the trigger action. The 3D trigger is also included for even more comfort and infinite customization.
- Quick Setup: Quick SetUp allows for a shortcut to quickly setup your vehicle. These are the basic configurations that are usually used to setup your vehicle and accessed the most.
- Direct Button: The four buttons under the LCD panel are the Direct Buttons. When one of the buttons are pressed, the assigned function will appear in the menu for quick reference and adjustment.
- Model: Select, Name, Copy, Reset
- Steering: Trim, Travel, Balance, Subtrim, Trim Rate, Turn Speed, Return Speed, Punch, Curve, Reverse, Travel Override
- Throttle: Trim, HiPoint, Brake, SubTrim, Trim Rate, Turn Speed, Return Speed, Punch, Curve, Reverse, Drag Brake, Brake Override, ABS, Accel, Autostart, Idleup
- 3/4ch: Mode, 2way, 3way, 5way, Analog, 4WS Mix, AMP Mix, T-Mix
- Quick Setup: ST/TH Reverse, ST-Subtrim, ST-Travel, ST-Balance, TH-SubTrim, TH-Trim, TH-HiPoint, TH-Brake
- Timer: StopWatch, DownTimer, LapHistory
- Function: Monitor, LED color, BackLight, Contrast, SoundVol, Buzzer, KeyRepeat
- System: Response, Setup, DirectBT, AdjustST, AdjustTH, OP-Timer, 2.4GHzBand, PowerManagement, AllReset, ICS
- Input voltage 4.8-7.4V
- Coaxial antenna wire for better range and noise filtering
- Small Footprint 28x18.3mm
- Quick binding
- Fail Safe Function
- 4 Channel System
- Operational lowest voltage 2.5V
NOTE: All EX-1 KIY systems will have a serial number for each region that it is sold in. This will be used to know where the system was purchased. So if you need any service the Tx will have to be sent back to the region from where it was originally purchased.
This product was added to our catalog on February 7, 2013.