This is the KO Propo Esprit IV Professional 2.4GHz FHSS Radio System. The popular KO Propo Esprit stick transmitter has made its way back into the KO line-up with a host of modern technologies that will put this transmitter on every racer's radar. The Esprit IV utilizes today's technologies, incorporating a 2.4GHz FHSS system and EX-1 KIY software technology for easy menu navigation. When combined with the KR-413FH receiver, 2.8ms response speeds can be attained in the Advanced mode to deliver a great linear feel. The ESPRIT IV caters to today's battery needs and allows the option of using AA alkaline, NiMH (5-cell), LiPo (2S) or LiFe (2S) batteries.
The EX-1 KIY software has been tuned for sticks and incorporated into the ESPRIT IV. Using the jog dial to quickly scroll through the menu or using the direct buttons (short-cut buttons), you can quickly access the menu settings you use the most. The large LCD screen gives you plenty of visual representation of the functions and menu layout.
- Easy Navigation: Using the jog dial allows for quick navigation through the menus.
- Large LCD: The large LCD allows for plenty of visual representation of the functions and menu layout.
- Battery System: The removable battery tray allows for the use of alkaline, NiMH (5-cell), LiPo (2S) and LiFe (2S) batteries. The tray also allows for the storage of the 2.4GHz antenna when traveling.
- Multi Angle Sticks: The steering and throttle sticks can be rotated to the more comfortable position for the movement of your thumbs while holding the transmitter. Stick head height can also be adjusted.
- Light Weight: The redesigned case and components allows for a lighter transmitter system. The system now weighs 637.2g when using the optional LiFe battery.
- Direct Buttons: The direct buttons allow for quick access to the functions you use the most. These are preset from the factory but you can change the button assignment as you see fit.
steering stick & throttle stick
Number of channels:
Transmit frequency band:
5 cell NiMH battery pack, 2S LiPo/LiFe battery pack
less than 120mA
This product was added to our catalog on November 25, 2014