KO Propo 30100 "RSx Response H.C." High Speed Digital Servo (Hard Case) (Li-Poly Compatible)
This is the KO Propo 30100 "RSx Response H.C." High Speed Digital Racing Servo. The RSx servos are the end result after two years of R&D, in both on-road and off-road disciplines. The new servo line features the highest quality materials for increased strength, as well as new programming to take advantage of today’s current technology.
The 30100 is recommended for use as a steering servo for 1/8th off-road buggy, 1/8th on-road and all 1/10th scale vehicles.
- The servo gears are cut in house for the best Quality Control from “special Japanese aluminum” for superior hardness and wear. This aluminum is 30% lighter and 20% stronger then steel.
- The servo amplifier and processor has been re-designed and optimized for direct 7.4V LiPo voltage, but will still operate when used with NiMH cells.
- A new core-less motor has been developed specifically for high voltage applications to further enhance the use of the LiPo technology.
- ICS programming and software will be available via PC or the RSx setting card.
- The middle case is a one-piece machined aluminum part so the gears and gear pins are held properly in place without any plastic insert that will wear out.
- The H.C. (Hard Case) versions of the RSx include a machined upper case for maximum rigidity.
- Voltage: 6V or 7.4V
- @6V: 200.1 oz-in (14.5 Kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 242.9 oz-in (17.6 Kg-cm)
- @6V: 0.07 S @ 60°
- @7.4V: 0.06 S @ 60°
- Bearings: Dual
- Lead Connector: Gold plated
- Gears: Full metal
- Weight: 70.5g
- Size: 41×37.5×20mm
This product was added to our catalog on November 2, 2010.