The Kimbrough 64P Slipper Spur Gear was developed for Associated vehicles, and stock racing applications. 64 pitch tooth profiles allow for finer gear ratio adjustments, smoother rotation, more efficient operation, as well as finer gear mesh adjustment.
Kimbrough Racing Products Plastic Gears have been used to set all of the unlimited speed records for R/C 1/10 scale electric cars in the U.S., and are used by a majority of the top professional R/C car racers around the world. The best drivers in the world trust Kimbrough gears, so you know you can too!
Kimbrough spur gears are molded with black 4/6 Nylon plastic, because black dissipates heat into the air better then any other color - and high temperatures are not good for thermo-setting plastics. This plastic is almost three times tougher and will withstand operating temperatures 75° to 125° higher than plastics used by other R/C car gear manufacturers.
Kimbrough spur gears are full width, because a narrow or profiled plastic gear can deform under load, is weaker and less efficient. This can cause drag in the gear train and waste horsepower. The wider a gear is, the more load it can handle. The only time gear engineers narrow gears, is when there is a space limitation. Kimbrough Racing Products gears run quiet because they have the correct tooth shape and don't have to be narrowed. Choose from a variety of tooth count choices to allow you to fine tune the torque and top speed of your model.
NOTE: The use of full width pinion gears is highly recommended.
This product was added to our catalog on May 23, 2017
- Team Associated RC10 B4 Original
- Team Associated RC10 B4.1
- Team Associated RC10 B4.2
- Team Associated RC10 B44 Original
- Team Associated RC10 B44.1
- Team Associated RC10 B44.2
- Team Associated RC10 B44.3
- Team Associated RC10 B5 Original
- Team Associated RC10 B5M
- Team Associated RC10 SC5M
- Team Associated RC10 T4 Original
- Team Associated RC10 T4.1
- Team Associated RC10 T4.2
- Team Associated RC10 T5M
- Team Associated RC10 T6.1
- Team Associated RC10B6 Original
- Team Associated RC10B6.1
- Team Associated RC10B6.1D
- Team Associated RC10B6.2
- Team Associated RC10B6.2D
- Team Associated RC10B6D
- Team Associated SC10 Original
- Team Associated SC10.2