KDE Direct Universal Motor Mount & Pinion Support (T-Rex 600E PRO)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional KDE Direct Universal Motor Mount & Pinion Support, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 600E Pro. The KDE Universal Motor Mount allows pilots to run almost all motor and gearing combination's available, and retains the ability to properly mesh 12T through 18T MOD 1.0 pinion gears with the standard size, 115T MOD 1.0 main drive gears. With a unique Universal Motor Mount hole pattern, the design can accommodate all M4x30mm, M4x25mm, and M3x25mm motors on the market with a solid, four-bolt hole pattern installation. Included in the design is the adjustable Universal Pinion Support, which has an oversized, 6x17x6mm radial bearing for incredible strength, longevity, and durability when using high-power 90-class electronics.
- (1) TREX 600E PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount and Pinion Support Assembly
- (1) TREX 600E PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Base Plate
- (2) TREX 600E PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Base Adjustment Rails
- (1) TREX 600E PRO Series Aluminum Universal Pinion Support Plate
- (2) TREX 600E PRO Series Aluminum Universal Pinion Support Adjustment Rails
- (1) Radial Ball Bearing 6x17x6mm
- (4) M4x0.7x10mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M4 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
- (8) M3x0.5x8mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on July 18, 2011.