KDE Direct Thrusted Metal Bearing Block Upgrade
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional KDE Direct Thrusted Metal Bearing Block Upgrade, and is intended for use with the OUTRAGE Velocity 90 Nitro series helicopter. This part is a direct replacement for the stock Outrage part R90N829-SS, R90N830-SS, and R90N831-SS. The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances to provide you with the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations, as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. The design features a captured lower-thrust bearing race pocket; providing improved alignment and easier installation of the bearing components.
- (1) Velocity 90 Nitro Series Aluminum Thrusted Upper Metal Bearing Block
- (1) Velocity 90 Nitro Series Aluminum Thrusted Mid-Shaft Metal Bearing Block
- (1) Velocity 90 Nitro Series Aluminum Thrusted Lower Metal Bearing Block
- (3) Radial Ball Bearings 12x24x6mm
- (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 12x23x7.5mm
- (2) Round Hole Shims 12.1x16x1mm
- (4) M2.5x0.45x6mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Upper Block: 11g
- Mid-Shaft Block: 17g
- Lower Block: 15g
This product was added to our catalog on March 23, 2011.