KDE Direct Thrusted Metal Bearing Block Set
This is an optional KDE Direct Thrusted Metal Bearing Block Set, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 600 Pro. This is a direct replacement for the stock Align parts (AGNH60217 and AGNH60218). The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. The new design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and durability. Additionally, the Elevator Lever Upgrade is included to provide proper clearance and perfect alignment of the elevator mechanics to the servo for precise, interference-free operation.
- Thrusted Bearing Blocks: 16 g ea.
- Elevator Lever Upgrade: 6 g
- Design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight
- (2) TREX 600E PRO Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks
- (1) TREX 600E PRO Series Aluminum Elevator Lever Upgrade
- (2) Radial Ball Bearings 10x19x5mm
- (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 10x18x5.5mm
- (2) Round Hole Shims 10.1x14x1mm
- (8) M2.5x0.45x4mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on October 20, 2011.