KDE Direct Bottom Bracket Upgrade For Align T-Rex 500 Helicopter
This is a Bottom Bracket Upgrade from KDE Direct for the Align T-Rex 500CF, 500GF, and 500ESP. This Bottom Bracket is a direct replacement for the stock Align part number H50021 and requires no modification to the frame, landing gear, or other components. All standard hardware required for installation is included. All KDE Direct parts are CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum and have been clear anodized. These are the highest quality, aircraft-grade RC upgrade products on the market! This upgrade provides incredible frame stiffness with tremendous benefits – optimized strength and weight characteristics, increased toughness in case of a crash, and aesthetic appeal for your helicopter!
- One (1) TREX 500 Aluminum Bottom Bracket Upgrade
- Six (6) M2.5 x 0.45 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 Black Oxide Alloy Steel)
- Two (2) M2.5 x 0.45 x 12 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 Black Oxide Alloy Steel)
- Four (4) M2 x 0.40 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 Black Oxide Alloy Steel)
- 42 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
This product was added to our catalog on October 20, 2008.