KDE Direct 700 Series Performance M3 Boom Support Assembly
This is an optional KDE Direct 700 Series Performance M3 Boom Support Assembly. This boom support assembly is intended for use with the Compass 7HV, Curtis Youngblood Rave 700 Ballistic and ENV, the Gaui X7, JR Vibe 90 SG 3D and E12, and also the Shape 9.0 Rigid helicopters. The KDE Direct 700 Series Performance Boom Support Assembly, M3 Version encompasses a series of specialized design features targeted at preventing the problematic loosening and resultant failure (telescoping) of the critical Tail Boom Support of 700-class Electric and 90/120-class Nitro helicopters. Due to the caustic and high-frequency vibration environment of RC helicopters, these upgrades are a necessary enhancement to maintain the structural integrity and performance of the helicopter tail mechanics and control. The Boom Support Assemblies are 100% produced and assembled in the U.S.A., and include the highest-quality, ultra-strength US made carbon fiber tubes with a 6.1mm outer diameter, to yield high stiffness and lightweight characteristics.
Weight: 25 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (2) KDE Direct 700 Series Performance Boom Support Assemblies, M3 Version
- (4) KDE Direct M3 Series Aluminum Performance Boom Support Rod Ends
- (2) KDE Direct 700 Series UTS Carbon-Fiber Matrix Tubes 0.240" O.D., 0.150" I.D.
- (4) 6-32 x 0.4375" Socket Head Set Screws (Grade 8 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M2 x 0.4 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M2 x 0.4 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 8 Alloy Steel)
- All hardware is pre-installed and permanently bonded, no additional hardware is included.
This product was added to our catalog on April 17, 2012.