KDE Direct 1806XF-2350 HP 14-Pole Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor (2350kV) w/2mm Shaft
This is the KDE Direct 1806XF-2350 High Performance 14-Pole Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor with a 4mm Shaft. The KDE Direct 1806XF-2350 was developed as an extremely efficient and powerful motor, specially designed for competition level FPV racing and maximum performance.
- Industry-Leading Performance: Magnetic field simulation and years of field testing utilized to optimize power‐output efficiency and torque‐curves for multi‐rotor and UAS specific applications. The XF Multi‐Rotor Brushless Motor series produce a high‐level of performance and are built to the highest‐quality standards and manufacturing technology available.
- Universal Propeller Mounting Pattern: All XF Series motors have dual propeller mounting profiles for use with the included KDE Direct adapters; and simple compatibility with a wide‐range of available propulsion options for easy installation.
- Universal Motor Mounting Pattern: All XF Series motors utilize an innovative, universal mounting pattern and shaft-retaining collar for drop-in compatibility and safety with all multi-rotor designs.
- M2 x 16mm
- M2 x 12mm
- Optimized Stator Design: Stator construction uses the hightest-grade, 0.2mm silicon steel laminations and ultra-high temperatures (240°C/464°F), pure-copper core-windings for optimum efficiency and power transfer. All winders are futher secured with a continuous, Kevlar-tie wrap around all stator teeth to reduce change of winding shorts.
- Magnet Bell Construction: All XF Series motors use true-grade, high-temperatures rated N40UH and N45SH Neodymium sintered-magnets for industry-leady performance. An upper magnet retaining ring, machined slots, and 360° epoxy bonds are incorporated at each magnet location to secure a permanent connection to the motor housing.
- Silicon-Wire Power Leads: High-temperature (200°C/392°F), silicon-wire power leads come pre-soldered with 24K bullet connectors for easy, hassle-free installation.
Kv: 2350 RPM/V
Maximum Current: TBD
Maximum Power: TBD
Continuous Current: 18+ A
Continuous Power: 200+ W
Maximum Efficiency: > 90%
Voltage Range: 7.4V (2S) - 14.8 V (4S)
Io (@10V): 0.5 A
Rm (Wind Resistance): 0.131 Ω
Stator Poles: 12 (12S14P)
Magnetic Poles: 14 (12S14P)
Bearings: Double 682ZZ, 692ZZ
Mount Pattern: M2 x 16mm, M2 x 12mm
Stator Class: 1806, 0.2mm Japanese
Shaft Diameter: ф2mm (2mm Internal)
Shaft Length: 3.5mm
Motor Diameter: ф23mm
Motor Length: 16.7mm
Motor Weight: 18g (25 g with Wires/Bullets)
Propeller Size: Up to 8" (2S)
Motor Timing: 22° - 30°
ESC PWM Rate: 8 - 16 kHz (600 Hz)
- (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M4 Propeller Adapter Assembly (18XX/22XX Edition)
- (1) KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Assembly (18XX/22XX Edition)
- (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M4 Propeller Adapter (ф2.0 x ф3.0 x 3.5mm)
- (1) KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Adapter (ф3.0 x ф4.0 x 1.25mm)
- (1) KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Adapter (ф2.0 x ф3.0/4.0 x 3.25mm)
- (3) KDE Direct XF 3.5mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Female)
- (4) M2 x 0.4 x 5 mm Flat Head Phillips Head Machine Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (6) M2 x 0.4 x 5 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on November 4, 2014.