This is a Kato N Scale Superliner Amtrak Set of four Phase IVb B Model Trains. These are modeled after trains built in 1979 by Pullman Standard and were based on the famous Budd built Hi-Levels operated by the Santa Fe railroad for their "El Capitan" all-coach train. 102 Superliner I coaches were built, and 48 Superliner I coach-baggage combination cars with a secure baggage hold instead of lower-level seating. For transportation of bulk items, trains would run with cars known as "Material Handling Cars" cargo carrying freight cars which would run either on the nose or tail of a consist.
- Fully detailed interiors can be lit with optional Interior lighting kit with LED #11-211/11-212
- Finely detailed with prototype accurate painting and lettering
- Free and smooth rolling trucks for maximum performance
- All cars are equipped with Kato semi-automatic knuckle couplers
- Designed to be pulled by Kato's EMD F40PH or GE P42 "Genesis" Locomotives
This product is expected to arrive on Monday, June 15 2020