Kalmbach Publishing Basic Scenery For Model Railroaders
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is Basic Scenery For Model Railroaders, from Kalmbach Publishing. This book is an an essential reference that makes it easy for you to build extraordinary scenery! It covers simple techniques needed to make realistic scenery for a layout of any size or scale. Each chapter includes step-by-step color photos, illustrations, and diagrams that demonstrate the basic steps to adding prototypical scenery elements to a layout. A number of these instructions are presented as "one evening" projects that can be completed in the course of an evening or any other time you have a few hours.
- Glossy softcover 96 page book.
- Gives you simple solutions needed to build scenery for a layout of any size or scale.
- Clear, concise instructions and over 200 step-by-step color photo graphs and diagrams demonstrate quick and easy, yet effective
- techniques for adding realistic scenery elements to your model
- You'll learn how to:
- Prepare and apply ground covering to various landscapes.
- Model various types of trees and woodlands.
- Create streams, ponds and swamps.
- Construct roadways.
- Build and install small but effective track side details.
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2010.