The Junsi X6 "Special Edition" Charger packs the same features that make the X6 charger great, inside a sleek black case! The X6 boasts a whopping 800W charge capabilities at up to 30A on appropriate input voltages. The balance circuit offers a power 2A circuit, allowing your batteries to be maintained at the highest levels of power possible. Featuring an excellent IPS color display, the X6 will be easily seen in all lighting sources. The X6 utilizes the famous and simplistic Junsi user interface, as well as standard logging & servo testing abilities.
- X6 uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology with high power, high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity is up to 800W, the maximum charge/discharge current of a channel is up to 30A.
- X6 Supports 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, LiHV, LTO and NiZn batteries, with maximum 2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1-20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-12s Pb batteries.
- With digital-power mode for great protection (over-current protection, over-voltage protection, input under-voltage protection, input undercurrent protection, and etc.)
- Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
- Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the Shut-down temperature.
- This charger can save 32 parameters sets and support the data import/export to SD card. 7. A 2.4" IPS LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
- Multi-discharge features: self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
- Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
- X6 has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
- Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card. X6 also supports the “Junsi Console” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.
Net weight: 168g
Dimension: 83x65x37 ±0.5mm
Input Voltage Range: 10.0—32.0VDC
Maximum Input Current Limit: <35A
Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 30A
Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 800W
Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 30W
Maximum Regenerative Discharge Power Capacity: 800W
Maximum Extra Discharge Power Capacity: 900W @30V/30A
Maximum Current Drain for Balancing: >2A
- (2) Input/Output Cables
- (1) CD Rom Manual
Warranty Information: Please note for this particular unit, AMain Hobbies does not handle the warranty service and will need to ship the unit to Junsi for repair or replacement. For this reason, we ask that you please allow 3-4 weeks for warranty service.
WARNING NOTE: This charger is not compatible with Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Batteries; only Traxxas iD chargers properly charge Traxxas iD LiPo Batteries. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, use this charger to charge a Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Battery.
This product was added to our catalog on December 10, 2019
But there is one problem.
A black line is visible on the charger display.
However, there is no problem with charger function.
I'll use it as it is.
I am not good at using English.
I don't know if my idea was conveyed well.
Have a good day.
There are some odd design choices though:
- The manual comes on a mini CD. Not really that big an issue but I had to purchase a CD player to view the manual as I could not find the stuff online
- Input/Output ports are both male XT60. 2 leads are supplied with female XT60 and bare wire for the other end. I don't know about anybody else but all my power supplies have female 4mm banana plug jacks for input. Would that have been too tough? The output would have been better as a 4mm female banana plug. I already have leads for all my battery types. I don't want to buy or build cables to support the various battery connectors I use.
So, to use the thing I had to purchase a CD player (since the manual is on a mini CD) and I have to build some cables. Fun..... it's not like I didn't have better things to do, like charge batteries say.
Very easy to manage and configure.
Very easy to use, with all the mordern features, racers are looking for.
With a great compacted disign.
Plus you always receive great service from Amain. Win-Win in my books!