Junsi iCharger 406DUO DC Battery Charger.
- The 406DUO uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, a high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity is up to 1400W, the maximum charge/discharge current of a channel is up to 40A, and two channels in Synchronous Mode are up to 70A.
- Each channel supports 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe and NiZn batteries, with maximum 1.2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1-20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-12s Pb batteries.
- With 1A/5V USB charging port, convenient for the user to charge mobile phones and PCs.
- When the channel output connects the battery after the charger powers on, it will start automatically the anti-sparking protection.
- Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
- Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the Shut-down temperature.
- This charger can save 64 parameters sets and support the data import/export to SD card.
- A 2.8-inch LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
- Multi-discharge features: self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
- Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
- The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
- Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card. The iCharger also supports the “Logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.
Net weight: 0.91kg
Dimension: 171×118×59 ±0.5mm
Input Voltage Range: 10.0—30.0VDC
Maximum Input Current Limit: <60A, CH1/2<47A
Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 70A in sync mode, 40A in async mode
Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 1400W (Channel 1000W @input > 23.5V)
Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 140W (Channel 80W)
Maximum Regenerative Discharge Power Capacity: 1400W (Channel 1000W)
Maximum Extra Discharge Power Capacity: 2000W (Channel 1000W @25V/40A)
Maximum Current Drain for Balancing: 2.4A in sync mode, 1.2A in async mode
USB Charging Port: 5V/1A（current-limiting protection 1.2A）
- (2) Open ended 12awg charge leads
- (2) Balance board connector cables
- (1) 2 in 1 XH/EH type 2S/6S balance board
- (1) Open ended power supply cable
Warranty Information: Please note for this particular unit, A-Main Hobbies does not handle the warranty service and will need to ship the unit to Junsi for repair or replacement. For this reason, we ask that you please allow 3-4 weeks for warranty service.
WARNING NOTE: This charger is not compatible with Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Batteries; only Traxxas iD chargers properly charge Traxxas iD LiPo Batteries. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, use this charger to charge a Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Battery.
This product was added to our catalog on January 26, 2016
I'm so pleased with this crazy charge!
I'll sum it up in three words. Small, strong, smart!
Worth every dollar!
Throws all the toys (chargers) I have in the trash (:
incidentally. There is software update 2.18 for LiHV battery
Be sure to put "iCharger 406DUO" in the subject line.
I chose another iCharger because of familiarity and their robust construction. I wanted something smaller than the 4010, to take to the track with the X6 & X8. My whole family races, which means 5 cars are on the track, at a minimum. The 406 is a perfect blend of power and size.
My only point to be critical of is the balance board. The form factor is great, when charging bullet connection batteries, with the usual cables having the balance JST connector wires running the length of the cable. However, when batteries have to be butted up or stacked, to permit their JST connectors to reach one board—On both channels, it’s quite awkward spacially speaking. Two individual balance boards would have been nice (Like the 4010 includes).
I read all the reviews, the raging popularity with this unit--never saw anyone complain, every pro always ran this unit. But why? Well, I finally understand. Its just fabulous. Every aspect of it it. Easy to use. All the data / information kept on the cells, the speed and flexibility--heck, I can even charge my iPhone on it when I have too. I've "saved" batteries that I thought were dead, with this unit.
If you're serious about this hobby, then you likely have a a buggy (with electronics) that you've invested $1000 on, you have a $300 to $500 radio system, each good quality battery is $60 to $100 (or more)--why would you have a cheap, crappy charger. Batteries are expensive, dangerous, and need as much care as your buggy. Don't take the cheap path here. Invest in. your charge.
Buy a freaking iCharger. You wil question it the decision, up until you do, but you will never question it after you buy...
I love these things!