The 4010DUO uses advanced high current and high-performance synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology to deliver up to 2000W of charging power, with a maximum charge/discharge current of up to 40A per channel and two channels in Synchronous Mode up to 70A! Each channel supports 10S lithium batteries, while the impressive TFT LCD screen provides critical battery information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming, temperature, and more. 64 parameters sets can be saved without repeat settings, simply import/export via an SD card. The 4010DUO applies a 1.2A balance current, and uses a unique "internal resistance correction" balance calculation, and the discharge features include discharge-self, regenerative to input discharge, regenerative to channel discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge. Plus, the 4010DUO can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of the individual cells within the battery.
Internal temperature protection keeps the charger operating safely and efficiently. When the internal temperature exceeds the threshold, the output power is automatically reduced and the charger will shut down when the temperature exceeds the cut-temperature. The intelligent fan control senses the internal temperature and uses an internal temperature sensor to control the fan speed. The 4010DUO has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, time overrun, maximum power and more, while the multi-discharge features include discharge-self, regenerative to input discharge, regenerative to channel discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge. The hardware programming can be updated through the USB port. The 4010DUO also supports “Logview” software to display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data.
- 1400W of charging power per channel, 2000W when both channels are combined
- Maximum charge current of up to 40A in Asyn. Mode, 70A in Sync Mode
- Maximum discharge current of 130W per channel, 200W when both channels are combined
- Each channel supports 10S lithium batteries
- TFT LCD screen displays current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming, temperature and more
- 64 parameter sets can be saved
- Measures internal resistance of the battery pack, and also the per-cell internal resistance
- 1.2A balance current, and uses a unique "internal resistance correction" balance calculation
- Internal temperature protection
- Intelligent fan control
- Multi-discharge features: discharge-self, regenerative to input discharge, regenerative to channel discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
- Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port
- Supports “Logview” software to display, plot and analyze charge and discharge data
To download the product manual click here.
Input Voltage Range: 9.0—50.0VDC
Maximum Input Current Limit: <65A
Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 70A@in sync mode / 40A in async mode
Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 2000W (Channel 1400W @input > 23.5V)
Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 200W (Channel 130W)
Maximum Regenerative Discharge Power Capacity: 2000W (Channel 1400W)
Maximum Extra Discharge Power Capacity: 3200W (Channel 1600W @40V/40A)
Maximum Current Drain for Balancing: 2.4A in sync mode, 1.2A in async mode
Net Weight: 1.47kg
Dimension: 210.0×140.1×80.2mm ±0.5mm
Warranty Information: Please note for this particular unit, A-Main Hobbies does not handle the warranty service and will need to ship the unit to Junsi for repair or replacement. For this reason, we ask that you please allow 3-4 weeks for warranty service.
WARNING NOTE: This charger is not compatible with Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Batteries; only Traxxas iD chargers properly charge Traxxas iD LiPo Batteries. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, use this charger to charge a Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Battery.
i have mine Icharger powered by Protecks bad ass Prodigy 1200watt,60amp power supply. [ PTK-8515 ]
Scale Drag Racing Association