JR TLS1-PWR DMSS Electric Power System Sensor
This is the JR TLS1-PWR DMSS Electric Power System Sensor. Designed for the latest telemetry enabled JR XG6, XG8 and XG11 radio systems, these easy to fit sensors provide valuable real time in-flight data from critical parts of your model. The lightweight sensors you choose connect directly to the main DMSS receiver through a Y-harness or in series via the DMSS Telemetry Adapter (TLS1-ADP).
The TLS1-PWR Electric Power Sensor is capable of measuring voltage, current, peak current, watts and total power consumption from flight packs as large as 18-volts at a maximum load of 80 amps. Intuitive radio setup and provided detailed hardware installation instructions help simplify installation and operation.
- Capable of measuring voltage, current, peak current, watts and total power consumption
- For flight packs up to 18-volts at a maximum load of 80 amps
- Compact aluminum heat sink case
- Deans Ultra PlugŪ Input / Output connectors
- Includes receiver connection and battery extension harness
- High-visibility LED for operation confirmation
- Easy installation
This product was added to our catalog on April 23, 2013.