The high-speed DS285 from JR is perfect for micro heli users and precision electric foam airplane pilots.
- Ultra-precise centering and movements
- 30% Faster than the previous version
- Weighs only 8.5 grams
Note: This servo uses standard JR spline servo horns.
- Type: Digital Hi-Speed Sub-Micro
- Torque: 16.9 oz/in
- Speed: .18 sec/60 degrees @ 4.8v, .14 sec/60 degrees @ 6.0v
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 0.45"x0.87"x0.85"
- Weight: .32 oz
- Motor Type: 3-pole ferrite
- Gears: Nylon
- Application: Electric aerobatic planes, sailplanes, micro-helis and other special applications
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2006