JQRacing Shock Oil (600cps) (100ml)
This is a 100ml bottle of JQ Products 600cps Shock Oil. Shock oil changes will alter the overall resistance of the shock as the shock piston compresses and rebounds. Changes in shock oil viscosity will have a huge effect on how the car behaves on bumps and jumps, and how it reacts when steering, braking, and accelerating. Damping is affected by not only shock oil viscosity, but also shock piston settings. Achieving optimum shock damping typically requires a lot of hands on "trial and error" experimentation.
Shock Oil Characteristics:
Front Shock Oil:
- Increases steering on low traction surfaces
- Slows steering response
- Decreases corner entry steering
- Increases on-power over steer at corner exit
- Faster steering response
- Decreases steering on low traction surfaces
- Increases corner entry steering
- Increases on-power under steer at corner exit
- Increases on-power rear traction at corner exit
- Decreases on-power rear traction at corner exit
This product was added to our catalog on December 29, 2011.