This is the Yokomo B-MAX4 III "Silencer" Body, with two included 6.5" Wide Hi-Clearance Wings. A profiled, Finnisher stance cockpit and forward raised side-pod gives the Silencer an immediate fighting appearance. A smooth, high-speed transition around the cab, keeps the Silencer heading in the right direction. A slight recess just behind the cab with channeling out through the rear provides rear-end stability. The Silencer side-pods have a clipped rear-end, narrowing the rear by angling in, just in front of the rear tires. The rear side-pods angle sharply toward the shock tower and wing, enhancing the force placed on the rear pods during high-speed acceleration.
The main pods are lightly chamfered toward the rear and heavily toward the front allowing plenty of paint and decal access. The end result is a body with an extremely low-profile appearance, influenced by JConcepts edginess and appeal. The Silencer is capped off with a cock-pit "shark fin" for more high-speed tracking stability and increased roof stiffness.
- JConcepts Silencer styling
- Forward cab bias, dual channeling rear escape
- Clipped side-pods with extended runners
- Cock-pit “shark fin” for added stability
- Clear polycarbonate with protective film
- Includes two, 6.5” Hi-Clearance wings
- Includes window mask and decal sheet
This product was added to our catalog on June 18, 2014