The JConcepts Tire Balancer features an aluminum and steel design that blends nicely into any pit area. The balancer comes set in a storage box for protection and travel convenience. The collapsible design rests in a lay-down configuration but pivots to a 90 degree stance and locks when in usable condition.
The center point of any balancer are the bearings, the free spinning action rests inside the JConcepts hub design. The interchangeable thumb nuts for 1/10th and 1/8th wheel versatility are located on the main axle which can be moved from its home base position to its critical balancing position with ease. The upright is built in aluminum material, anodized, etched with instructions and chamfered for that extra lustrous look.
The base of the item is built to protect, position and maintain a small footprint at all times. The base has 4 stand-off legs to hold a steady structure while a thumb screw secures the upright in either the up or down position. The JConcepts balancer is pre-assembled and backed by JConcepts customer support and racing team lineage.
The JConcepts Racing Team uses a modeling clay for balancing material which is readily available through hobby based retailers.
- JConcepts design, function
- Aluminum and steel construction
- Collapsible, lay-down design
- Center hub assembly with bearings
- Compatible with 1/10th and 1/8th vehicles
- Sturdy base with stand-off legs
- Black anodizing, etched instructions
- Thumb nut and screw assembly and use
- Includes storage box with foam padding
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018