This is a pack of two JConcepts Scorpios Short Course Tires, pre-mounted on black Hustle wheels with a Slash rear offset. Scale looking tread and tough realistic profile are the most obvious features on the Scorpios. The padded arrangement of tread makes the tire ideal for transitioning from the hard road to dirt and then into rocky and uneven terrain, and closely resembles that of a 1:1 scale tire. When you get on the throttle, the tread spacing opens up and allows for some deep digging, making it a great working tire in dirt and muddy conditions.
Each tread block has finely cut edges with a healthy radius where the block meets the tire body. Each block features slight cuts on top to open up and create some sling space while the outer most lug extends down the sidewall to stiffen the upper carcass and increase the pinch grip. The flexibility of the compound combined with the close arrangement gives the tire a grippy feel but still maintains that all important look. The height provides plenty of ground clearance for an abundance of terrain and internal grid ribbing help maintain its upright structure during hard loads and on power bursts. The tires include a closed cell insert capable of standing up the super soft compound but flexible enough for sharp terrain.
- Tight knit design, 1:1 inspired
- Pre-mounted on black Hustle Slash rear offset wheels
- Super Soft, Green compound
- Large sidewall lugs for pinch grip
- Open lug cuts and slits for extra edges
- Gridded internal ribbing for hard loads
- Includes closed cell inserts
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
This product was added to our catalog on May 21, 2015