JConcepts Reflex 1/8 Buggy Tires (2) (Red2 - Long Wear)
This is a pack of two JConcepts Reflex 1/8th Buggy Tires. The Reflex tire is designed to bridge a gap between the popular Hybrid tire and other options such as Crossbow and Stacker tire. The Reflex has square angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly. The included Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature and gray color, will give customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Square, angled pins with horizontal bars
- Stacked tread for equal wearing
- 83mm bead mounting size for 1/8th compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Yellow2 (Firm - Long Wear)
- Orange2 (Medium - Long Wear)
- Red2 (Medium Soft - Long Wear)
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2017.