One of the best aftermarket items for a vehicle is a new set of tires, for the Mini-T 2.0 and Mini-B, performance items are just as important. Combinations of unmounted and pre-mounted tires is the perfect JConcepts compliment to a new racing genre of RC. The Sprinter front and rear tires are great for a variety of conditions and have provided grip and traction for stadium trucks for decades. The team offers green compound for dirt track driving and racing and pink compound for carpet competition.
The outer sidewall of the tire has angled pins incorporated into the design to help release the turn and provide the rotation not only needed in dirt off-road but specifically in dirt-oval racing. The blended tread to tire body is supported with a generous radius which promotes “pin snap” and resists tearing or separation. Horizontal traction bars connect several pins near the center of the tire which bonds a critical area for increased push at high-speed. The sidewall area blends nicely into a step-spike feature which helps smooth the transition in bumpy sections and create side-bite.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Square, angled pins with horizontal traction bars
- Angled outer sidewall pins for turn release
- Fits Mini-T 2.0 bead mounting size
- Carefully shaped carcass = smooth driving characteristics
- Includes firm foam inserts
- Off-Road and Dirt-Oval racing ready
This product was added to our catalog on March 12, 2021