This is a set of two JConcepts Hybrid 1/8th Buggy Tires. A combination of years of development with JConcepts drivers; the Hybrids are all the rage and the combination of the most popular JConcepts tires available. A mid-lug design with unique inner Crowbar center lug DNA, the Hybrid is built for speed and ultimate high-speed control and handling. Supported lug control and X-braced sidewall lug detail is designed to go the distance in long qualifiers, final main events and beyond.
Continuous testing showed a smaller pin height being an advantage in many conditions and particularly when sharp angles and edges arise in the track surface. At the base of the design, the new mid-height lug presents the compound to the racing surface while the center lug DNA picks up the heavy lifting for forward-bite. Hybrids include the Profiled (closed cell) insert design featuring the unique, highly durable material, bright blue color and revolved cuts which provide extra full support, stability and cushion.
Hybrids excel on indoor and outdoor hard packed surfaces with either dry or wet conditions. Drivers will feel the immediate impact of the exclusive design and proprietary rubber compound as they rip around the track at blistering speeds. The Hybrids are a contender straight out of the package, an all-out design for racing, pure JConcepts.
- Available in Medium (Yellow), Soft (Blue), Super Soft (Green) and Black (Mega Soft) compounds
- Compact tire body, mid-lug design
- Aggressive, supported lug control with X-braced sidewalls
- Includes Profiled – (closed cell) inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
- Yellow: For outdoor tracks and high temperatures. Long life compound delivers consistent traction.
This product was added to our catalog on March 15, 2011