This is a pack of two JConcepts G-Locs Pre-Mounted Short Course Tires, in Yellow compound. These tires have been pre-mounted on black Hazzard wheels that are intended for use on the rear of the Slash 2wd, as well as the front and rear of the Slash 4x4, and any vehicle that uses Slash rear offset wheels. The G-Locs SCT tire by JConcepts is a super low-profile, aggressively treaded tire, purpose built for aggressive speed-runs and vehicles capable of high-voltage or high-horsepower fun. G-Locs are competition inspired from the ground up to perform straight out of the package. Deep G-Loc tread-depth and style provides the healthy footing for maximum durability and ground pounding asphalt traction. Thick, reinforced tire carcass, with internal overlapping X-braced ribbing provides unparalleled support, reducing unwanted tire expansion, for gained high-speed control. G-Locs, are manufactured using the exclusive ROAR National Championship winning yellow compound for the best gripping performance.
The SCT G-Locs provide elements that combine light-weight, performance and durability with the inclusion of Profiled closed cell inserts and Hazzard wheels. The highly successful insert material made its fame on the 1/8th off-road racing circuits. Feel at ease while doing high-speed runs with the durability and performance of the closed cell material which provides durability and feel when others run short. The Hazzard wheel profile, interior and exterior ribbing and spoke design create a combination of durability, clearance, functionality and appearance. The hassle-free and lightweight 1-piece design creates the ultimate wheel for any competition.
- Yellow Compound: Medium compound, for outdoor racing in high temperatures. Provides long life and consistent traction.
- Super low-profile
- Deep G-Loc tread-depth and style
- Thick, reinforced tire carcass
- Overlapping X-braced internal ribbing
- Exclusive, winning, yellow compound
- Superior firm density material and construction
- Ultra durable, no breakdown
- Precise contoured manufacturing
- Insert longevity, can be reused
- Water resistant
- Dark blue color for easy identification
- Direct bolt-on fit for the rear of the Slash, front/rear of the Slash 4x4, and any truck that uses Slash rear offset wheels
- Durable design, finish and material
- Hassle free and lightweight 1-piece design
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2014