JConcepts Ford Atlas Scaler Body
This is the JConcepts Ford Atlas Scaler Body. The Built Ford Tough look of the Atlas is unmistakable, with its bulging wheel arches, a drop-down beltline at the front doors, and some of the biggest snarling grille nostrils ever seen on an F-150. This Atlas body was developed for the Vaterra Ascender and Axial chassis' and with a bumper to bumper fit, the body has all the detail of its 1:1 counterpart. Oversized grille, split headlight design, edgy hood details and wide-body fenders that will clear a variety of large 1.9” tires are just a few of the touches JConcepts has added to this scale body.
The extra cab with recessed windows, roof with the unique center channel and extruded touches look just like the roof-carrying system shown on the prototype Atlas vehicle. The bed and fender area include sculpted out areas that simulate the tie-downs on cargo walls and bed floor which are so commonplace in today’s’ pickup trucks. JConcepts has added a tailgate step on the rear which doubles as a cargo cradle, and the tailgate itself is fully detailed, dropping down to the bumper with spots for the license plate and underneath, the exhaust tips. The Atlas includes a decal sheet for headlight, taillight with Ford and Atlas logos throughout. Decal trimmings include miscellaneous JConcepts logos, door handles, exhaust tips and running lights. Jump in head first with the Atlas by JConcepts.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Fits a variety of 1.9” Trail | scale trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment with pronounced front bumper
- Front and rear fender flares for maximum 1.9” tire clearance
- Extended cab with recessed windows
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford Atlas decal sheet included
This product was added to our catalog on May 21, 2015.