This is a set of two JConcepts Flip Outs 2.2 1/10 4WD buggy front tires. It’s not just a name; it’s a driver’s reaction! Flip Outs are here, giving drivers that tire in-between the Goose Bumps and Double Dees they have asked for. A very small pin construction makes up the foundation for the Flip Outs design and gives the grip when racers need it most. When the conditions are wet and green in the morning, traction is sometimes hard to come-by; Flip Outs are the choice.
Alternating center bar support provides the base for the forward traction while the small accommodating tapered pins provide the dig and flex under hard acceleration and cornering. Tire profile and interior ribbing design were all areas of focus while creating the combination of durability, functionality and performance.
- Compact tire body with crisp tread and separation
- Aggressive alternating center bar support
- Includes And-1 rear tire foam inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
NOTE: JConcepts has includes rear tire foams due to the increased width of 4wd front tires. JConcepts recommends you use the foams in stock form.
This product was added to our catalog on July 16, 2010