The Ellipse, named after the center bar built into the tread, is a compliment to successful tires such as the Dirt Webs and Space Bars. The “Web” style tire was built to compete on smooth high-grip indoor and outdoor surfaces which require a finely detailed connected bar pattern. The center section of the tire is a home run utilizing a diamond “home plate” footprint to provide massive forward bite and increased longevity. The web of extensions are unique and have a directional touch giving the racer the ultimate tune-ability.
The Dirt Web tire was originally released during the 2013 racing season and debuted in spectacular fashion with a win at the CRCRC Midwest Championships. Since that time, the Dirt Webs have been an industry leader for indoor performance and often chosen as a control tire for performance, reliability and consistency. During 2016, the Space Bars were introduced to a victory at the 1/10th Off-Road Nationals in the hands of Ryan Maifield in the 4WD modified class.
- Designed in conjunction with World Champions Ryan Maifield, Spencer Rivkin and Ryan Cavalieri
- Ellipse center-bar control and support
- Diamond “home plate” design with extension webs
- 2.2” bead mounting size for compatibility
- Available in multiple compounds
- Includes Dirt-Tech Closed cell foam inserts
This product was added to our catalog on May 24, 2019
Best tires for my track, top 6 drivers run these and have tried a few sets...