This is a set of two JConcepts Double Dee's 2.2 1/10th 4WD Front Buggy Tires. The JConcepts Double Dee’s 4WD Front tire is perfect for a variety of track surfaces. The especially unique Double Dee lug technology combined with the sticky green compound allow the flexibility necessary to compete on even the most demanding surfaces for an extended period of time. Double Dee’s are good to the last drop as the design allows even wear all the way down to the tire body.
The Double Dee’s incorporate a compact tire body with crisp tread and separation for intense racing. Double Dee’s excel on outdoor hard packed clay surfaces with either dry or wet conditions. Double Dee’s are at their best when used on a surface with a blue grooved surface.
- Compact tire body with crisp tread and separation
- Aggressive square Double Dee lug technology
- Includes firm And-1 foam inserts for 1/10th tires
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on December 23, 2013