This is a pack of two JConcepts Diamond Bars 1/8th Buggy Tires. Named after the shape and longer horizontal bar, the Diamond Bar has shown incredible wear on hard surfaces and blends consistency with speed and durability. The Diamond Bars have a dual stage, tapered design which allows for exponentially less wear over time. The surprisingly blunt forward bite combined with a neutral steering characteristic make the tire easy to drive and highly capable.
All tires include the Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature, giving customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts original tread, available multiple compounds
- Horizontal diamond, dual stage design
- Tapered for exponentially less wear
- 83mm bead mounting size for 1/8th compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
This product was added to our catalog on August 18, 2015