JConcepts Chasers 4.0" 1/8th Truggy Tires rely on hefty, medium lugs that are angular in multiple directions, combined with horizontal type tread that has a striking similarity to the trusty Crossbow tire. But Chasers have a lower, closer lug arrangement which delivers incredible responsiveness and bites hard in medium, high and low grip conditions. The wet and dry condition tire has small recessed cuts in the top of the tread for extra edges and increased formability over terrain. The center overlapping bar treatment increases durability in the highest wear region of the tire. Chasers tires include the Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature, giving customers the 1/8 truggy combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Horizontal, low-profile tread, close arrangement
- Recessed pins provide extra dig edges
- 4.0” bead mounting size for 1/8th truck compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
- Available in red, blue, green and black compounds
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2015