This is a set of two JConcepts Bar Codes Short Course Tires. The Code of Silence has been broken, and the Bar Codes are out. The Bar Code design is a fresh Short Course tire design from JConcepts racing development and regardless of class or scale, the Bar Codes = top notch performance. Like the name suggests, the alternating bar design combined with the addition of the Y side bars provide un-compromised support for blue and black groove conditions. Bar Codes are a special breed of tire, designed for maximum performance when new or used as the design allows even wear all the way down to the tire body.
Bar Codes in new condition excel on hard surfaces that have taken rubber with either dry or wet grooved conditions. Worn Bar Codes excel on indoor or outdoor clay tracks where a minimal dust groove has formed. Available in Super Soft Green Compound, Indoor Soft Gold Compound and Soft Orange Compound, the Bar Codes are a specialty tire that when matched to the appropriate track can provide amazing results.
- Alternating “Bar Code” design with Y side bars
- X-Design interior carcass for enhanced support
- Includes JConcepts And-1 inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks.
- Blue (Soft): Recommended for all conditions.
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
This product was added to our catalog on January 10, 2012
they proform really nicely they grip alot mr then my olg goosbumps through the turns.